This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2021)
|Elevation||454 m (1,490 ft)|
|Prominence||9 to 11 m (30 to 36 ft)|
|Location||Moorfoot Hills, Scotland|
|Topo map||OS Landranger 73|
Other hills in the Moorfoot Hills include Blackhope Scar (651m), Dewar Hill, Garvald Law, Rough Moss (601m).
- John Milne (1912). Gaelic place names of the Lothians. For the author by Mcdougall's Educational Company.
- RCAHMS record for Peatrig Hill (Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland)
- CANMORE/RCAHMS record of Peatrig Plantation
- Google Books: The anthropology of space and place: locating culture, by Setha M. Low, Denise Lawrence-Zuniga
- Peat Rigg Outdoor Training Centre