- "For the benefit of the brain-dead medical scientism people (who obviously exist only in my own mind), I should clarify a few of my previous comments." on Talk:Medical Scientism
- "RK proves once again, that he/it cannot read!" from Talk:Alternative medicine
- "Allopathy Mainly because [Allopathic Medicine] is horribly incomplete and was taken over by some homeopathy fanatic from India (who ain't too bright)." on User:Mr-Natural-Health
- "You guys are nothing but a bunch of thugs." on Talk:Alternative medicine (December)
- "Are, you just a confused puppy, RK? Or, are you simply totally inconsistent in your beliefs?" on User talk:RK (January)
- "And, political Jews who do not believe in God are racists in my opinion, too." on User talk:RK (January)
- "So, I had to work with one of your cronies." on Wikipedia:Conflicts between users
- "So, who is the Liar and the person totally ignorant of the facts, and who owns viewpoints at least 30 years out of date, fossil?" on Wikipedia:Conflicts between users
- "Hello, RK. Have you always suffered from mental illness and perceptual problems?" in the edit summary of a change to Alternative Medicine, as 18.104.22.168
- "All you editors are really, really, really quite stupdig [sic]. You get what you pay, and Wikipedia certainly proves this maxim." on User talk:22.214.171.124 when asked not to make personal attacks.
- "My initial experiences with Wikipedia is that busy-bodies attempted to edit my articles before I even completed them!!!" on User:Mr-Natural-Health
- "Are you dense, or are you just not too bright?" on Talk:Alternative medicine against user:David Gerard.
- "Excuse me Troll, but adding material is not moving matieral. [...] Just thought that a Troll like you might want to know." on User talk:RickK
- "I define a Troll as a person who wastes another person's time over absolutely nothing. What have you done other than to waste my time? I thought so." on User talk:MykReeve
Potential threats (implicit)
- "Mr-Natural-Health, The German Nazi from New York. I am proud of my German heritage, how about you?" on User talk:RK. This is a threat (albeit implicit) because RK is a Jew living in NY.
- "You know Adam as well as I do that my next edit / or original article will be even more traumatic to the Medical Scientism people. So, stay tuned in. PS: I do not believe in Alternative Medicine. Nor, do I promote it. I just love playing with the Medical Scientism people." on Talk:Medical Scientism
- "Alternative Medicine I cleaned up this article. I removed the anti-bias and made it pro-alternative medicine." on User:Mr-Natural-Health
- "Never fear, I will be back even if I have to change my ISP every month." (editing while not logged in: 126.96.36.199)
- Both Daniel Quinlan and Camembert blocked him for vandalism while editing as 188.8.131.52